Friday, February 28, 2014

February 27/2014


After we got back on board I got busy on the cell phone. We have coverage here in the US so I called the car rental company and after lots of “Press one” and lots of Musac I finally reached Eric, a human and got all of the information I needed on our car rental situation. We just call a cab and away we go and we pick up our car. The reservation is confirmed. I was also able to confirm the stay in Orlando, reach Nancy and Cliff, leave a message for Sunny and Diane and have a chat with Jenny.
We went to lunch with Hank and Diane who are just 2 doors down. They may be our table mates for the next cruise. Tonight our table was occupied by 2 anytime dining couples. Michaela did not realize that Keith and Marion were staying on. Hopefully all will be straightened out tomorrow.
We went to the Princess Theatre for the show and after it we came back here and watched the movie “The Proposal” which was showing on our stateroom television. I really enjoyed it.

Tomorrow will be the real beginning of cruise four. 

No comments: