Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Two Sea Days

Two Sea Days,
The past two days were sea days and we used them wisely.
We enjoyed great meals and met some very nice people. We are all but out of cards. I have 2 left, and because of that I was not able to give cards to a couple of people that I would have liked to stay in touch with.
We went to the Meet and Greet and it was very good. There were many officers in attendance and they stayed and answered questions for about 45 minutes.





I took part n the slot pull and as a group we put in 15 dollars and took out 8 dollars . That was not exactly performance but we did have a lot of fun cheering each other on. I took my 8 dollars and bought 4 instapicks. My luck at sea is the same as it is in land. I didn’t get even one number out of the 20.




We took advantage of the Happy Hour to try a Captain’s Bounty. That is something we planned to do for many cruises. It is mainly a rum drink. We like Mai Tai’s better.




We played a couple of games, attended the captain’s welcome party, went to a show with the singers and dancers and also went to the Welcome Aboard Show, watched some TV, took in the ice carving, attended a couple of raffles, tried our luck on the Wake Show and just generally enjoyed cruising and relaxing. I took lots of pictures. I had to get a new SD card because I filled the 4G card and did not bring an extra one. Now I can take lots and lots of photos because I now have a new 8 G card.










 We know we will have to hit the ground running when we get back home, packing boxes and bulldozers wait for no one!!!.

Today we are in Curacao.

No comments: