Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sea Days

Sea Days to end Voyage number two!!
Friday and Saturday are both sea days as we speed back to Fort Lauderdale and Pier 21 at Port Everglades. We began Friday by having breakfast at Horizon Court. I have a hair appointment at nine so there was only so much time to relax over breakfast.
We had breakfast with a very friendly Mother and Son. He was Benjamin and he was so very interesting. I left Ken visiting and I went upstairs to the SPA. When the hairdresser came out she squealed with delight when she saw my tee shirt. She is from Prospect, Nova Scotia. She and I visited about Nova Scotia. This is her first contract and she is  loving it. She did a roller set for me and she did an amazing job, especially for someone who is not used to doing my hair.




After that I met Ken and we went to the Atrium and we watched some of the fun games. First was the airplane contest. You had to make a plane and then try to fly it through a hola hoop hanging in the atrium.
The next fun event was the 60 second frenzy. There was a game getting ping pong balls into cups or nets and straws into bottles. It was fun to watch people try these .
After that we decided to pass on lunch and we shared an orange.
After lunch I went down to Explorers Lounge to attend the Art Auction. The auctioneer is Canadian and he talks faster than I can listen.
They auctioned a set of three Tarkays which I fell in love with. I got an appointment to show the set to Ken after the Captain Circle Party. He agreed with me and we are now the owners of a set of 3 Tarkays for our new home.





Dinner was the lobster and escargot so we really enjoyed dinner.
After the art purchase we returned to our room and called it an evening.

Saturday is another sea day.

No comments: