Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Sea Day 2


Sea Day
This was a sea day so there was no need to rush anywhere. We woke at our leisure and went to the dining room for breakfast. Ken had a big breakfast and I had a couple of pancakes and bacon.
After breakfast I roamed over to the Halloween display and took pictures of it. The pumpkins were carved with such skill and such imagination.
We have been finding it cool and I have been wearing my jacket to the theatre and sometimes even to dinner. So I went looking in the shops and I found a very nice zippered navy cardigan. It will serve to purpose nicely. I also bought another Princess naval styled tee.
Today was the big sale in the dining room. It is advertised as being up to 75% off but basically it is junk they haven’t been able to sell. I bought nothing.
At one thirty was the Yankie Gift Swap. We brought the Purdy’s Chocolate survival box. It was swapped the most. The gift we got was a box of GHIRARDELLI chocolates from San Francisco. We will enjoy them for sure. They came in a very nice metal can which we will put to good use at home.




 This is formal night and the Captain Circle party so we got dressed up and headed to Club Fusion. We did not win the bottle of Champagne.:-(

In the evening we had our usual dinner,,, it was lobster tail tonight and Ken got to eat both his and mine.
The show was Blame it on the Boogie. We had seen it before but this was completely revamped and we enjoyed it
I had a painful stomach so after a short stroll we called it a night.

No comments: