Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Sunday October 15.

 We were at the Wyndham in Amherest and the receptionist said it would be fine for us to sit in the breakfast area to visit with my cousin John when he arrived. We had a wonderful visit and he had many wonderful photos to show me. I gave him a painting and he seemed pleased. We decided that it had been about 65 years since we had seen each other.






We parted with hugs and well wishes and decided to find a place for some lunch. I had seen a review that was raving about how good the seafood chowder was at a place called Warehouse One. We made our way there and it did not disappoint. Ken had the chowder and I had a taco salad. It was a great meal. The restaurant was nicely decorated for the season. 











We headed for Pugwash to visit with Bev and Bill Kempt. We were classmates at TC from 1961 to 1963. They invited us to spend the night with them and to make it even more special they included Lois and Harry Goodwin to join us for dinner. Harry and Lois were with us during that time at college as well. We had a wonderful visit with so many memories shared.





I guess I did not take pictures of the group. I am hoping someone did and that they will share them with me.



No comments: