Monday, February 24, 2020

Formal Night number 3

We had our special breakfast in the morning. We also had it for lunch and we also had it for breakfast the next morning. So much food.

Formal night was fun. I got to wear my new dress.



This was the formal night that served lobster... Yeah. Jose did a great job for us.





See how pretty Al and Jan looked.



Tonight we had my favorite Norman Love dessert. I broke the rules and had one. Yummy








We went bake to the cabin after dinner to wait for time to go to the show. Much to our surprise and pleasure there were chocolate covered strawberries. I guess the plate of strawberries is part of the special treatment you receive on the occasion of having 500 days with Princess. Always appreciated.



After dinner we went to the show. It was Soul Music. The singers and dancers continue to amaze with their skill and their energy.



A special day comes to an end.

No comments: