Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sea Day


January 27,

This was basically a lazy day, a time to recover from all of the port days. We had breakfast together then I took a 30 minute nap and Ken went to a lecture.

Then I spent about an hour and a half catching up on the Blog. We went to Horizon court for lunch. This was our first visit to the buffet.

Then we came back to the cabin for a nap .

This is formal night so that meant a bit more fussing. I showered and did my nails and my hair and my make up. Our hor d’ouvers arrived and we enjoyed them with a glass of wine. Since the cruise is almost over we figured we had better open that wine. We brought the other bottle to happy hour.

We went to the Captain’s circle party. The most travelled numbers were 1400.1300. and 1000, roughly. It makes our 425 look pretty small.



They drew for 3 bottles of champagne but as usual we did not win. But we did have a nice drink on the captain.

Then it was off to dinner. This was lobster night. They served one lobster tail along with a crab cake. I gave my lobster to Ken and I enjoyed the crab.








The show in the Princess Theatre was a pianist Ryan Ahern. He was over the top with his playing and singing. Very talented. After that we went to the Atrium and enjoyed the singers and dancers.



We came back to the cabin and changed our clothes and then went to the International Café for our special coffee.



Back to the cabin to call it a night.

Tomorrow is another lazy day.:-)

No comments: