Monday, January 29, 2018

January 28th


January 28th.

Another relaxing day. The great thing about sea days is the fact that you can do nothing. When I am at home I feel guilty if I do not have something on the go . But when a person is at sea they cannot do those chores so they are forced to relax. I just love it.

We had breakfast in the dining room, we walked a little, we rested a little and generally had a very lazy dy.

I entered the contest for the Wake Show.




I walked all of the way to the end of the hallway on deck ten and took a picture of the empty hall. What a grand lesson in perspective!






I poked my head in at the Hulla lessons. I was surprised to see how many men were taking part.






I checked out the professional photos that had been taken at dinner last night. Mine are better.








After supper we went to the show in the Princess Theatre. It starred Christopher James. He has to be the best comedian/magician ever. We laughed so far we thought we would be sick. Of course laughing doesn’t exactly go well with this dry cough of mine.




What a great day it was and tomorrow is another sea day!


No comments: