Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Beginning

We had breakfast at the hotel, or at least I think we did I was like a Zombie because I was so tired.
We did not go for wine or flowers, we just got the transfer to the ship.
We did not have to wait very long and we were soon on board.
We are on deck eight and it certainly is central. We found our room and when we walked in the first thing we saw was a paper saying we were invited to have lunch with the officers because we were one of the most traveled passengers on this cruise. I was thrilled. The top 40 get this invitation. Finally we made it.



Then I finally looked at the room. We liked it as is usual for us. Ken thinks it is a little smaller but I am not sure.


The balcony is smaller.

Next we headed for the Horizon Court to have lunch. The dining rooms were closed because of the Coast Guard inspection. Anyway we were amazed at how few people were there when we arrived but it was not long before it was full. I had fruit for lunch and Ken had an assortment of items. I picked up dessert for him, an amazing hot brownie with hot chocolate sauce, I had a lemon cookie. BUT I was really impressed by the assortment of desserts available. I will have to stay away from the buffet.




When we returned from lunch a beautiful bouquet of tropical flowers graced our room. Kim had struck again!! She has to be the best TA ever.




Next item on the agenda.....a much needed nap!!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


No comments: