Sunday, April 21, 2019

Saturday continued.

On our way out to lunch I asked Pinky our room steward about getting another chair and I was so pleased to see that she brought us one.
I thought about it and decided that paying for the fast internet...Medalian was worth it to me, so I invested the 112. necessary to get that service. I can tell you right now that it was worth it to me. I can download pictures in seconds. Your blog will be much more interesting.



After we got up from our nap it was time to unpack because our suitcases had been delivered. We got it done before it was time to go to dinner.

We are dining in the Provence Dining room at table 184. Unfortunately it is a table for 10 and we had hoped for a table for 6. BUT only one other person appeared. Her name is Carol and she was so very interesting to chat with.
They were having a promotion...a peach Bellini.... for 3 dollars. I had one and it was yummy.


The embarkation Day dinner menu always features Prime Rib and Ken really enjoyed it. I had the Basa filet with mango salsa. So Very good.



It was so big that Ken could not finish it.
Our waiters are Bayou and Midi. They are a lot of fun and they are so friendly and efficient . They are going to be fun.

After dinner we went to the theatre for the evening show. It was a comedian . His name was Jeff Burghart. Most if not all of his jokes were old and lots of people laughed hardily. I think perhaps they were drinking a lot before they arrived.

After the show we headed back to our room and called it a night. We were more than ready to rest.

Tomorrow is EASTER.


No comments: