Friday, January 27, 2023

Day Nine

 This is the second sea day and this morning when I checked the comments I had a request. A friend asked if I intended to collect Christmas ornaments from all of our ports and if that was the plan would I please show pictures of the ornaments.


We own a half tree that hangs on the wall. We will use it and the only ornaments on it will be the ones I will collect on this amazing trip.

The first one is a about 4 inch model of the Island Princess. It seems to be made of plaster and is a little heavy.



The second ornament is about 2 and a half inches in diameter. It is made of wood that has hollowed out compartments. Each has small shells or other tropical themed items. One has the word Hawaii beautifully carved. Actually it is a key ring but I will remove the ring and substitute a hook for hanging.



1 comment:

sandy in spain said...

Thank you Caroline for Christmas ornament photos, you'll have a lovely collection (and no doubt a full suitcase) by the end of the cruise.Please keep posting your ornament photos. loved the carved Hawaii one....