Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Sea Day

 This is the second last day of our cruise. We got up early and headed out for breakfast. 

After breakfast I headed for the SPA and my hair appointment. Ken returned to our cabin to shower.

After my hair was done I headed to the international cafe to meet Ken and 4 fellow travellers.

At eleven we headed back to our room so we could change clothes and dress for lunch. Today is the day we are to have lunch as one of the most travelled passengers.


The food was amazing with 3 courses and wine. The officers did not sit with us because of covid protocall. But we did sit with interesting travellers. One of the ships photographers took photos of each couple.













After lunch we headed back to our rooms to wait until it was time for dinner. This is a formal night and lobster is on the menu....??


This is special because all will be dressed up and tomorrow night everyone will have on their travelling duds.

Escargowas on the menu and since that is one of my favs I enjoyed that. Ken loves the lobster tails. Kex gave him 2 and I gave him mine so he was well lobxtered before the night was over.









We left the dining room and headed to the theatre, a big production show tonight and we always enjoy those.


Tomorrow we are in Victoria for an excursion and tea with Shelia.




No comments: