Thursday, June 20, 2019

Home Again

We made it home safe and sound.
As is usual disembarkation went very smoothly. Princess was right on time.
As a matter of fact I think they were about 5 minutes early.
We had a bit of a scare because our suitcases were not there.
They were still unloading them.
But we retrieved them as soon as they arrived.
We sailed through customs without a problem

We called Bob and Janet as soon as we reached the street.
Within minutes we were loaded and on our way home.
The traffic was light and we were in Abbotsford around eleven.

I did have a cold or I should say do have a cold.
It seems to be the price I have to say for cruising.
It is a good excuse to just lay around and adjust to life on land.

Next step is to unload suitcases.

So Until February First...or if there is a great sale.
TTFN

2 comments:

Pescado Amarillo said...

As always, I love following your many adventures. Congratulations on being second place MTGs! It couldn’t have happened to a nicer couple. I hope you quickly kick the cold (the one souvenir I always seem to get and wish I didn’t), and I am already looking forward to your travels to our favorite place in the world..the South Pacific.

Comquot said...

So great to hear from you. Are you cruising now? I do hope that our paths cross again in the not too distant future. We are doing an 8 day Vancouver to Vancouver on the Rocky Mountaineer in August. Ken loves trains and this will be celebrating my 75th so it is a special holiday.
Have you ever been on the RM??
Stay well and stay in touch please.
Carolyn