Sunday, May 15, 2011

Return Home

This was supposed to be finished but I have to add a Post Script.
We arrived home with no difficulty and part of my routine is to pick up phone messages.
I found that we had a message from Princess.
Would you believe they wanted to know if we would be interested in trading our balcony for a night in The Owners Suite???
That would have been a suite complete with a Jacuzzi and all of the bells and whistles but we were already on the road when the call arrived.....
What a bummer.
I can only imagine what that suite would have been like.

We will be busy packing the trailer tomorrow and hopefully we will get on the road fairly early on Tuesday... Then it is off to the RV rally in Walla Walla Washington.
If there is a connection I will blog along the way.

No comments: