Wednesday, May 18, 2011

On the Road again

 

Tuesday May 17, 2011
We are on the road again. We spent yesterday getting the trailer ready and we crossed the border at Sumas around 10:45 this morning. We stopped for diesel fuel. Even though the tank was down to 1/8 it still cost us 127.00 to fill up. We may have to reconsider that trip across the country if the price of fuel keeps rising.
Next stop was at the Wal-Mart in Marysville. We picked up some groceries and some wine. I got 8 balls of yarn for my toques.
We arrived at the Yakima Nation RV Park in Toppenish around seven. Ken set up and I got supper ready. This is a very nice park; we have stayed here a couple of times before. We had hoped to use the pool and hot tub tonight but it is very cool and so we decided to pass on that. Ken tried to cssll jennie again but we keep missing her.
It is supposed to have WIFI but I don’t seem to be able to get connected. This update will have to wait to get posted.
The sunset is particularly beautiful so I took a couple of pictures of it .I will try to include them in this posting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: