Friday, May 13, 2011

On Board

On Board,
The flight was perfect and we had no problem finding a cab to take us to San Pedro. Next time, I will make arrangements ahead of time. The taxi charged us 67.75 and I am certain I could have done better.
Anyway we arrived safely and checking in was the best ever.. I think it was the fastest also. We waited less than 10 minutes in the Preferred lounge. We were directed there because of our platinum card. It went very smoothly.
We found our room . It is great, we sure do enjoy a balcony. hee heeThe name of our room stewart is one I really can’t begin to pronounce. Mochai  Sukprasansup
Next we went to Horizon Court for lunch. It was amazing as always. I had a lot of fruit and some scallops. Ken had scallops and salmon and prime rib and salad.
On our cruise card it says that we dine at 7:30 and I knew that was a mistake so we went to see about it. Apparently there was a computer glitch and all of the 5:30 people have cards that say 7:30. It is straightened out and we dine at 5:30.
We browsed through the art gallery, took some pictures of the atrium special places, stopped to watch a couple of young comedians who were entertaining on Plaza deck. They were quite entertaining and they had gathered good  crowd. Then we returned to our room.
We unpacked and then sat out on the balcony to get some sun. It is an absolutely glorious day and we might not be this lucky tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been raining here so I am reading about your trip and living vicariously through your excursions. Thanks!! Inez