Thursday, June 9, 2011

It has begun

 
 
Well the rally has begun.
Yesterday was arrivals and lots of visiting. Then last evening we had the ice cream social. There are 14 rigs and 4 people in the motel. It was cool again last night but it is sunny and bright today.
Ken is off golfing, there are 6 golfers so they should have fun. The day started with coffee and toast and donuts and fruit. I skipped the donuts. We had a great time visiting. As usual it ended up with the guys at one table and the men at another.
After breakfast there was line dancing in the great room but I decided to shower and then wash and set my hair so I came back to the rig.
I heard a strange noise when I turned the hair dryer off and to my surprise there was a mobile rig washer across the way. One of the big Prevost Country Coaches has called in someone to wash the rig for them. I am surprised because I was thinking about how clean and shinny it was just this morning. There is a lot of chrome on the rig and it was just sparkling, but I guess it wasn't sparkling enough.
Later today is the pot luck supper and I am bringing a carrot dish so I will leave to cook this afternoon... a bummer.. LOL.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: