Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wednesday

This is Wednesday, March 2nd. This is our last sea day before we reach Hawaii. Our first island is Hawaii and we dock in Hilo. The weather is much improved and so we have been able to get some sun sitting out on the balcony.
This morning we had breakfast in the dining room, went to a lecture on Hilo so we will know what is there. We have a tour of the Volcano National Park.
Then we had lunch and toured around some of the ship that we had not seen yet. There are 2 more pools on deck 16 and we had not seen them yet.
Then I spent some time blogging. I am having trouble getting pictures downloaded and the connection is soooooo slow. I keep seeing my minutes disappear.
We went to dinner and brought Abbotsford pins to all of our table mates.
The evening show was a comedian and he was so very funny. I just wish I could remember the jokes and pass them on to Len. His name is Steve Moris.
After the show we walked and listened to music in a couple of venues and then we called it a night. We have the alarm set for six.. we want to see the ship come into Hilo.

No comments: