Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tuesday March 1st



The air has that tropical feel to it.
We decided to go to the dining room for breakfast and it was very nice. We sat with 2 other couples and it turned out that they were both from Medford Oregon but had never met.
After breakfast we went to the art gallery. I wanted to show Ken the Kinkaid but it was not on display.
We went to the photo department and found all of our photos. I inquired about the photo book and bought it. We also put deposits on 2 future cruises.
We had lunch in our room as we did yesterday. Because it was much nicer we were able to enjoy the balcony. Working on a tan,
IMG_0007.JPGAfter lunch I went to my class on making a lei. It was fun and I have a beautiful orchid lei to wear to dinner tonight.
After the class I came back here to get ready for dinner. I had to shower and do my hair. I kept one orchid to put in my hair. I will wear my long flowered sundress and Ken will wear his Hawaiian shirt. I hope we can get some pictures.
We did get some and I will try to send them.
We went up to Skywalkers and had a cocktail and then we went to dinner. Lots of fun and good food as usual.
After dinner we went to the theatre and we saw the show…Do You Want To Dance?? It was really good. They made some changes since we saw it but they were changes for the good.
IMG_0003.JPGAfter the show we changed our clothes, put on walking shoes and we walked the deck. It was a lovely warm evening. After our walk we came inside and had specialty coffee before we went to bed.

No comments: