Saturday, May 6, 2023

Catching up

Catching up,


We are trying to check things off of our to do list because this cruise is quickly coming to a close. One thing to do was have dinner with Richard and Geri .The other thing was to have at least one meal in a specialty restaurant so we killed 2 birds with one stone when we had dinner on May 5th. 

I decided to try new things so my appetizer was Alligator. It was very chewy and I didn't really like it but I can at least say I have tried it.





The other thing I have been doing this week is play Trivia. Julia and Ken invited me to join their team and it has been lots of fun. We tied a few times and were part of a tie breaker once. I played with another team this morning and we won with a tie breaker. I won a silk bag that is the correct size to hold my sunglasses.

Julia and Ken have won a few times and they have given up a world cruise cell phone holder and liberty gave me a 2023 World Cruise luggage tag. I want to win another luggage tag  so Ken and I will each have one so I will play whenever I can.




This photo shows the other prizes and the pouch I won for sunglasses.


1 comment:

Bob and Janet said...

Congrats on your Trivia win....that's always been a fun part of our day, and we have a few Princess drink bottles and fridge magnets to show for it!
Alligator? You are braver than I.
See you soon! Bob and Janet