Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday March 11

We are waiting for room service to arrive with our breakfast and we are all set to head out on o shore excursion into Puntarenas Costa Rica. We are scheduled to go with the Cruise Critic group. It will be a treck into the rainforest to see monkeys and feed them, hopefully. We will have a boat ride, see crocadiles and have a Costa Rican lunch. They have allowed time for shopping. Hope that I don't see anything I like because our suitcases are full. I will try again to send pictures but I am having no luck with that. Each picture is still downloading after 5 minutes so that makes it very costly and it requires more patience than I have. I have heard from a couple of you and it was great to be in touch with home. More later

1 comment:

Kerri said...

It's a girl! Tue Mar 13 @7:48am, 8lbs 5oz, no name just yet.