Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Choosing Shore Excursions

Well I am getting organized and ready for this cruise. I was about 12 years old when I saw Elvis in Blue Hawaii and I have wanted to go there ever since. That dream is about to come true in less than 3 weeks. I have to pinch myself to believe that it is.happening.
We are flying out of Abbotsford with West Jet  and we are sailing out of San Pedro on the Sapphire Princess. I have organized the shore excursions. We will go to the Volcanoes National Park in Hilo; we will go to the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu, we will go to the Fern Grotto and take the Wailua River Cruise  on Kauai., and we will tour around Lahaina and meet Al and Del under the Banyan tree.
That is right we are meeting friends in Hawaii even though we have never been there. How cool is that! Al and Del will be in Maui and Ken's cousin Joan and her husband Ian will be on the big Island and we will be able to spend time with them.
We are taking a bus tour in Ensenada. The bus will pick us up at the ship and return us to the ship. I am very nervous of travelling on our own in Mexico.Things have been so crazy there of late.
So all of the Shore Excursion have been chosen. There are so many things a person can do . It is so hard to decide and I kept changing my mind. One evening last week we had dinner with Ray and Gail Williamson and they helped us choose. They have been in Hawaii many times and so we took their recommendations.
Now to decide what clothes to pack.....

No comments: