Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Charlottetown

Charlottetown, PEI
Because we were in PEI last summer we really did not feel the need to do much here.
Ken has my cold and the weather took a terrible turn for the worst. It went from 25 degrees to 12 degrees and there was a stiff wind blowing. So needless to say there was not a lot of walking happening.






I did go ashore long enough to check out the cruise terminal and to see if they had any great crafting ideas.
There terminal can’t hold a candle to the one in Sydney and there were very few crafts. Most of the sales were basically retail outlets selling souvenirs. There was one person selling metal work and I was tempted by one lighthouse item with a clock as part of it . But I resisted and came back on board empty handed.






Last evening was formal night. I wore my dress from Samoa, and it got lots of compliments. I took pictures of Rob and Joy and Jason.






The show last evening was an illusionist and as usual he left us dumbfounded. These people are amazing and try as we may we cannot figure out how they do what they do.

We had a brandy and coffee and called it a night.

No comments: